Sunday 10 July 2022

The Chiasso Conundrum - by David P. Crayford (2018), Part 21

A few of these people always stand out above all others, for whatever reason, such as a Doctor / inventor residing in China whose intellect surpasses that of publicly well known personalities within the same or similar fields of science. 
In addition, several people who are well aware that our Governments have let us down very badly and who dearly want to do something for the people at large by organising something to bring our Governments under control. Then there are the students, of all ages, that passed through the normal education system knowing only what they were educated by their respective lecturers and now want to explore what they didn’t know, or were not taught before, and the alternatives. Business people who were, or are about to be, bankrupted by the nefarious and dubious activities of the Banks, all of whom seeking alternatives, which any business people would be, and should be doing. 
There is one person, who, like the aforementioned Doctor / Inventor, stands out above many others.

I first received a communication from this person on February 1st 2010, some eight (8) months after the Chiasso, Switzerland incident involving Yamaguchi and Watanabe.
This person turns out to be a young man by the name of Daniele Dal Bosco, an Italian national with a background in economics, now working in the Financial industry in Switzerland.
Below are extracts from his initial communication to me:

I am a 31 year-old guy, my background is Finance. I have always been very interested in discovering the Truth and since I was a child I have always studied a lot. I started understanding a few things about the real world when, during my university studies at the age of 20 I discovered how money is created in the present financial system. I discovered it while trying to understand some concepts in my macroeconomics studies that were not clear to me at all. There was something in the explanation given in the books that did not make sense to me. So I researched a lot and finally found about the seignorage, fiat money, the reserve coefficient, etc...all that is related to the creation of money out of thin air.
I started working with some financial advisors from Geneva, and there I started knowing about Trading Programs and all that is related (buying and selling of financial instruments (MTNs, BGs, etc) with various top banks in Switzerland and the UK). I always wondered how all this started and what was backing all these financial operations. 

The first thing I thought, based upon my analysis of the content of his communication, was that this person, although young and probably inexperienced, knew a lot more than what he was saying to me within his communication. At the same time he knew more than the average post graduate of economics and was searching for some final pieces of the puzzle spinning around in his head because what he had learned post university was only part of the answers he was seeking.

Being in Switzerland I suspected that he knew more about the assets of the Global Debt Facility officially deposited there, as well as assets of the Global Debt Facility that were unofficially in Switzerland, removed and transported unlawfully from their registered depositories in various countries but mainly from the Far East.

From that day onwards the communications continued, almost daily, with many questions, which obligingly and definitively I answered for him. At times the communications were coming in on a daily basis, so much so that it became over powering as there was a need for me to limit the time I allocated to such matters so that I could undertake my normal work which in fairness was far more important for the whole world.
I eventually, but respectfully, requested that he slow down a little, explaining the time constraints that I needed to work by and the fact that I could not always guarantee a response to his communications within 24 hours, the latter of which I always tried to maintain but there were times that it was just not possible.

It was sometime later, mid March 2010, that Daniele Dal Bosco revealed to me, in further communications that he had met, in Italy, with a person who had possession of a number of Federal Reserve Notes, Japanese 57 Series Bonds, and Kennedy Bonds. Even then I didn’t make the link that I should have done at the time, probably because I see and become aware of so much of this that one unlawful operation is no different to the next unlawful operation, which usually ends up being undertaken by “Financial Brokers” whereby the real criminals behind all of these operations are deliberately hidden from exposure.

I remember writing quite a strong, but polite, response back to Daniele Dal Bosco explaining the whole situation surrounding each type of Bond, Certificate, Note, and the fact that for anyone in possession of such Bonds, Certificates, Notes, without authorisation or being the registered Holder, Trustee, or Custodian, was in fact unlawful and that they stood a good chance of being arrested for possession of stolen property, should they ever attempt to utilise them or make use of them.

After several more communications between us, and fast approaching the end of March 2010, Daniele Dal Bosco started to reveal that he had come across various persons who held such notes and that they had enquired of him as to whether he knew the right people who could place these Bonds, Certificates, Notes for use within a “Trading Program”.
This was a “Key” to me because once again someone had possession of something they had no knowledge of and found that these Bonds, Certificates and Notes, could not be used, so in a desperate attempt to make something from them, recruit many persons whereby one of them might just have access to an unscrupulous Bank or Banker.

Daniele Dal Bosco further explained to me that with all his contacts with whom he had made inquiries, he could not find any one of his contacts who was prepared to become involved, which must have been as frustrating to him as trying to find a diamond in the Sahara Desert.
At least Daniele Dal Bosco held a far better understanding than most and as such didn’t waste too much of his time attempting the impossible.

I communicated back to Daniele Dal Bosco, with a very long detailed communication which explained far more in detail than I had previously explained in basic form. I also requested that he enlarges, in a definitive manner, on his account of the actual situation so I could ascertain the fullest possible picture of what had happened and what was happening.

I received several more communications from Daniele Dal Bosco which contained only further questions and not the definitive report that I had requested. I began to say to myself that maybe I had been a little hard on this person and incited a fear within him that we might notify the Law Enforcement Agencies in Switzerland to undertake an arrest, interrogation and ultimately confiscation of any Bonds, Certificates, Notes etc held either by him or persons that he was aware of. This was really not my intent at all as the purpose is to recover such Bonds, Certificates, Notes, etc, so that they are removed from the normal commercial financial market place. In return, and subject to the honesty and cooperation of the person or persons involved, they would receive a small financial reward.

The main point of such a scheme is not to penalise those who naively and innocently become involved with these types of Financial Instruments, and of course the persons who initiate such crimes, but to work conjointly with them, removing these “Special Financial Instruments” from the normal financial market place, returning them to the accounts of the Global Debt Facility and ultimately preventing additional innocent and naïve persons from becoming involved and ending up losing a lot of money, or, taking the “Hit” and being incarcerated whilst the initiators of these crimes walk free from justice. The latter being an all too often / frequent scenario that has been the final outcome many times previously to the detriment of these naïve and innocent persons, some not so innocent as others, whose lives have been placed in ruins because they believed the plausible but fairy tale stories told to them of humanitarian project funding, wealth beyond their dreams, etc, which all comes back down to the “$” signs showing in their eyes and common sense being discarded.

Whilst the temptation is there people will be tempted. It is therefore reasonable for anyone to assume that removal of the temptation will resolve many of the problems.
Unfortunately, it is not that easy or simple.